Wednesday, May 11, 2005







Your Birthdate: January 11

Your birth on the 11th day of the month makes you something of a dreamer and an idealist.

You work well with people because you know how to use persuasion rather than force.

There is a strong spiritual side to your nature, and you may have intuitive qualities inherent in your make up, too.

You are very aware and sensitive, though often temperamental.

Although you have a good mind and you are very analytical, you may not be comfortable in the business world.

You are definitely creative and this influence tends to make you more of a dreamer than a doer.





who sits in front,left,right,and back of you?
* left- celeste
* right- genyeo
* front- nobody actually, liyun is not in alignment ! haha
* back- WALL.

name any 7 girls in ur class --
* ann ann edinna ziying zoey loulou daphne audrey

Name any 7 guys in ur class -
* no guys :D

Do you have any nick names for them?(if yes,pls state their name and their nick..)
* those 7 ah? Ann ann is PO-OH. Haha, no more alr la. Unless loulou is considered jay’s wife or smtg =Xwhose the most quiet- Id very much like to say "me" :D

class clown- liyun! HAHA

smartest student- I know I know! Audrey! Haha she told me she wants to be top5

most hardworking- rachelteng! :D

sweetest- all lah all.

most innocent- tanannann lor. I think shes dying to see her name in this qn. lol

always gets into trouble- no idea? :D

funniest- annann is the funniest! She makes you laugh w/o even joking please.

best moment in class- last year :D

what you do during recess- eat&enjoy!whose contact do you have- lots of contacts?

who always laugh in class:- I think its me. But I laugh silently, you know which kind :)

f av hangout with friends in school:- handbellsroom? HA!

class comittee:- liyun suqi michelle Rachel Amanda

Monitor & Monitress: - liyun&suqi!

Maintainess:- everybody.

Do u like your class?- okay.

What do you think about your teachers?[[state their name n your thoughts]]
I cant stand chemlit n geog for nuts. I love wulaoshi. Haha English is not bad LOL

Are you in love with any of your classmates?
ah? ..

Who is it?
looks around*

How long have you and your classmates going on?
- only this year onwards.

How's your relationship with your classmates going on?
- generally fine.

Sigh. Liyun is crazy! HAHA :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]